In this guide we will run through how to setup the TekLanVPN Amazon app with your TekLanVPN service.
**Some reports of firestick issues - please install the version from teklanvpn.com/teklanvpnfs.apk - We'll pop a temporary guide up whilst we determine the problem***
1 - On the home screen - navigate to the "find" tab
2. Select search and enter the search term "Downloader"
3. Dowload and install the app - then press open
4. Return to the home screen and open the Settings - My Fire TV option
5. Select the developer options and turn on "Install unknown apps"
6. Give downloader the permissions to install apps.
7. Open downloader - and enter "teklanvpn.com/teklanvpnfs.apk" this should start the download process for you to install!
We will get the amazon version updated asap!
Step 1 - Open up the search feature (Magnifying glass, top left or nav bar of your screen - depending upon your amazon OS version) Search the word TekLan VPN
Step 2 - Log in to the TekLanVPN app using your email address and the password you set when registering for the site!
Within the app you can see within the settings section (top right) Or the server list (Top left) Once you've chosen a server, simply connect and enjoy!